Scraps of Luv and other Thoughts


Scrapbooking tips, tutorials, new product reviews and other interesting tidbits.

Friday, July 8, 2011

What Do You Want to See?

 I am sitting here, in front of this blank computer screen wondering what on earth I should blog about today. I suppose I could show you the newest item in my Etsy store. Or I could talk about the latest TED talk that I listened to. Maybe we could all discuss our "bucket lists", our family ancestry searches or what type of technology we enjoy the most or what book you are currently reading.

Maybe some of you would like tips on how to declutter your home, shop and lives. As a new blogger I would find it really interesting if you would let a comment below about subjects that concern or interest you. That way we would all have something to talk about.

In the meantime here is that new album in my etsy store.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm chatterfromtexas.blogspot.com and I founded the Blogging Grannies team on Etsy. I just wanted to let you know that I am now following your blog and so far it looks really interesting. I did my first blog hop last weekend and got lots of new followers. If you have a chance check out my blog. I was in your shoes of just starting about the end of May. I really find blogging quite interestig.
    Have a great day and welcome to Blogging Grannies.
    TheresaV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat! Love your blog and the way you write. I too am pretty new to blogging and have a hard time. I'm trying to loosen up and " Think outside the box"

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there... stopped by from ETSY..I just followed you.. I'm also new to the blogging thing! :)

    Thanks,
    Angie
    ourlittleinspiration.blogspot.com
    MyLittleInspiration.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete